Practical Treatments to End Panic Attacks and Manage Anxiety
The Anxiety Release Protocol (ARP)
A proven protocol of practical hands-on tools and techniques in a strategic framework.
ARP is an integrated modality based on a unique framework that provides a profound shift in efficacy. ARP alleviates anxiety attacks quickly and makes room for the client to do the deeper work of fundamental framework shifts to prevent relapse.
ARP provides doctors, therapists
These workshops will update your knowledge and teach you new tools to use right away.
The facilitator’s teaching techniques and the rich and enjoyable learning environment encouraged the involvement of all participants, with respect, and a lot of fun. A lot new information yet not overwhelming due to the facilitation. I came up with almost 80 % of what was presented.
This was a very rich environment due to professional diversity including professors, doctors, social workers, and others.Dr. Jeannette Muzing
- Be able to implement the Anxiety Release Protocol (ARP) in varied populations
- Achieve a baseline or above competency in five primary maintenance techniques
- Enhancement of the efficacy of provider/patient communication with Client-centric communication
- Develop a conversational framework to teach patients how to separate, contextualize, and befriend their anxiety
- Techniques include Reframing, Mindful Meditation, EFT, Cardiac Coherence and Pranayama, Emotional, Guidance Scale,
- Patient Communication Strategies including the use of metaphor and reframing, and delivering psychoeducation.
*Some of these modalities are suitable
- GP’s in Family Practice
- Counselling Psychiatrists, Psychologists &Psychotherapists
- Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- Front Line and Direct Access workers
- First Responders and Trauma Personnel
One day – a minimum of 6 hours instruction/participation hours
All workshops are 9 am – 4:30 pm (one hour lunch) There are limited eating options nearby. We have a fridge and microwave in the dining room -please bring a lunch.
Monday September 3oth | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
More dates are available on demand, please call 1-800-699-3396
- General Attendance fee: $249.00 CDN +HST
- Registered Student Fee: $199.00 CDN +HST
Early Registration Discount: -$25.00 CDN on General Admission. Registration and payment required by one month prior to selected workshop date. Price is adjusted at checkout.
Come with a friend and get another $25.00 Off! This discount is applicable to both General and Student Admission. That’s a total of up to $50.00 in possible savings!
What Others Are Saying:
I’ve cared for hundreds and this workshop provided me with new and unique solutions to help my clients – particularly those with hard to manage anxiety and panic attacks. I’m looking at how to treat in a totally new and different way. I was thoroughly engaged every minute of this workshop and honestly my take-aways were well beyond what I expected. Bravo, I will be back!”Sandy Saczkowski, MSW
94% of all participants rate all aspects of this program as above average or excellent.
Continuing Education Hours:
A certificate of completion will be provided for attendees completing the full-day. (6.5 hours instruction/participation). This workshop is approved by the Ontario Psychological Association for continuing education credit.
Social Workers and Social Service Workers:
Your Professional Development Fund reimburses eligible costs for professional development activities that advance the skills, knowledge, practice and service delivery of social workers and social service workers in Ontario. For more information, visit www.swsswpdf.org.
Group Rates or We Come To You:
For groups over 5 registrations from your organization, please call us for corporate rates. We do provide these trainings on site – and for more information contact Todd Kaufman, Clinical Director at 1-800-699-3396.
Workshops Are Presented at:
TheAnxiety.Clinic | The Workshop Clinic
On the campus of The University of Toronto,
a half block SE of the Museum Subway Station
47 Queens Park Cres.
Toronto, ON M5S 2C3
Register For The Anxiety Release Protocol Workshop
Get in touch
On the Campus of
The University of Toronto
47 Queens Park East, Toronto, ON, M5S 2C3