Mindful Meditation as Treatment for Anxiety/Depression & Addictions
I would definitely recommend this workshop! Todd was incredible, very engaging and knowledgable. I left with a ton of ideas and a better understanding of mindfulness and how to use it. The workshop experience left me feeling fully equipped to implement Mindfulness into my practice. Fascinating, engaging and Useful!
Get the practical tools to integrate mindful meditation into your therapy and coaching plans
This is a very interactive workshop that aims to provide front line workers such as therapists, coaches, social workers, and doctors with the personal experience and practical tools to integrate mindful meditation into their client’s/patients treatment plans. Participants will be taught basic meditation techniques, and in the teaching experience we will illustrate how to deliver Mindful Meditation as a critical component of a wellness plan – particularly in the context of anxiety, depression and addiction.
- Understanding the therapeutic implication of Mindful Meditation through personal experience
- Knowledge of how to integrate Mindful Meditation into a therapeutic treatment
- Develop a conversational framework to teach patients/clients how to value and integrate
- Mindful Meditation as valuable tool in their recovery plan
- Access shared resources for the development of a personal practice of Mindful Meditation and utilize these resources for patient/client care
- Feel competent in teaching basic meditation skills to clients/patients
You do not need to have a background in meditation to attend this workshop. A fundamental understanding of counselling skills is presumed. Attendees are welcome from various disciplines and we only ask you come with a curious mind and open heart.
One day – a minimum of 6 hours instruction/participation hours.
- Coaches and Therapists
- Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- GP’s in Family Practice
- Counselling Psychiatrists, Psychologists &Psychotherapists
- Front Line and Direct Access workers
- First Responders and Trauma Personnel
- General Attendance fee: $249.00 CDN +HST
- Registered Student Fee: $199.00 CDN +HST
Early Registration Discount: -$25.00 CDN on General Admission. Registration and payment required by one month prior to selected workshop date.
COME WITH A FRIEND AND GET ANOTHER $25.00 OFF! This discount is applicable to both General and Student Admission. That’s a total of up to $50.00 each in possible savings!
April 30th, 2020 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Meet Your Instructor
The workshop is lead by Todd Kaufman, a Registered Psychotherapist (RP) and the Clinical Director at TheAnxiety.Clinic.
Todd specializes in the treatment of anxiety and trauma and is certified in a broad range of related treatment modalities. He has an intensive meditation practice that is integrated into his professional practice.
Todd has lead workshops internationally and is an accomplished speaker and instructor.
GROUP RATES or WE COME TO YOU:
For groups over 5 registrations from your organization, please call us for corporate rates. We do provide these trainings on site – and for more information contact Todd Kaufman, Clinical Director at 1-800-699-3396.
Workshops Are Presented at:
TheAnxiety.Clinic | The Workshop Clinic
On the campus of The University of Toronto,
a half block SE of the Museum Subway Station
47 Queens Park Cres.
Toronto, ON M5S 2C3
Bring It On!
Join Your Fellow Therapists In our Most Chill Workshop!
Meditation as Treatment for Anxiety/Depression & Addictions
Get in touch
On the Campus of
The University of Toronto
47 Queens Park East, Toronto, ON, M5S 2C3